Our services manage your cloud presence
Security is our highest priority
What is cloud security, and why should you care?
These are two questions that every business or enterprise owner and manager should be asking if they’re considering a switch to the cloud. When you have a cloud solution to manage, most of your files and data aren’t really in your hands. But, you still want them to remain protected against anything an attacker might compute.
Cloud security services will take care of this for you by using policies that have been authored by its security experts who know how to keep your data safe and keep your files encrypted and out of reach of prying eyes. The policies we mentioned earlier are a part of what kloudr will be doing for your business to keep every application and all the data you trust cloud services with.
Are cloud security solutions something you should care about today? No, it’s something you should’ve cared about yesterday, but it’s better late than never. Make sure you get a quality cloud computing security provider and use the service it offers to its full potential to ensure your company’s data remains safe in the cloud.
Our team has successfully provided cloud security services for various clients from around the world. We provide cloud security in the following countries:
- Cloud security in the Middle East
- Cloud security in North Africa
- Cloud security in France
- Cloud security in Lebanon
- Cloud security in Qatar
- Cloud security in Saudi Arabia
- Let us be your solution today.
kloudr customers will benefit from an infrastructure that meets the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations. In addition, kloudr will implement and configure several security capabilities and services to increase privacy and control network access:
- Network firewalls, Network Access Lists, and web application firewall and control access to your infrastructure and applications
- Customer-controlled encryption in transit with TLS across all services
- Connectivity options that enable private, or dedicated, connections from your office or on-premises environment
- Traffic encryption
- Data encryption capabilities available in all types of storage and database services…
- DDoS Protection: a combination of services may be used to implement a defense in depth strategy and prevent DDoS attacks
- Monitoring and logging that enable kloudr’s support team to see exactly what is happening in the customer environment and inform your company whenever a suspicious activity is detected
- Management of identity and access control to all cloud services
kloudr can help
Make the most of your technologies
Unleash the power of the cloud
Cloud Disaster Recovery
Amazon Web Services
Microsoft Office 365