- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our Services, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect when you provide it to us include your company information, email address, order information, payment information and any other information you choose to provide.When you access or use our website, we may collect information about you, including your log information, device information and location information using cookies. Cookies are small data files stored in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits.
If you wish to accept our cookies, you will need to check the checkbox which shall appear as you access our website to consent to the use of our cookies on your device. If your browser is set not to accept our cookies, you may not be able to use the Services. For more information about cookies and how to enable or disable them, please check the support website for your browser.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM THIRD PARTIES AND SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services subject to you consenting to third-parties sharing the personal data concerning you with us.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information about you in a lawful, fair and clear manner for various purposes, including to do the following:
– Provide and deliver the Services you request, process transactions, and send you service related information, including confirmations and invoices;
– Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages, and administrative messages;
– Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
– Provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
– Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and -provide you with a better service; and/or
– Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
– with services providers who need to access such information to carry out work on our behalf;
– if we are required by law to share your information;
– in order to protect your interests if you are incapable of giving consent;
– to perform a task which is in the public interest; and/or
– in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- CONTACTING YOU IN THE FUTURE
We would like to send you information about our products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (“Promotional Materials”). If you wish to receive such Promotional Materials or you change your mind and wish to opt-out of receiving these Materials, please contact us by email on email@example.com.
- HOW LONG WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE HELD FOR?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS, UPDATE AND ERASURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.You may also request us to erase your personal information if you believe that the data held by us is no longer relevant or where you withdraw consent.
We take reasonable measures to help protect your personal information and other information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.If there is any destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your personal information which is likely to result in discrimination, damage to reputation, financial loss, loss of confidentiality or any other significant economic or social disadvantage, we shall notify you and the relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours of us becoming or being made aware of any such breach of your personal information. If the breach is not likely to pose a risk to your rights and freedoms then we shall inform the relevant supervisory authority only, again within 72 hours.
- CONTACT INFORMATION